Modeling and Simulation Leadership Panel
Intersect360 Research is currently inviting forward-thinking organizations to become members of the Modeling and Simulation Leadership Panel, a worldwide panel of organizations using computational modeling, simulation, and analytics to advance their cutting-edge positions in engineering development and scientific research.
Members of this exclusive panel have the opportunity to steer the direction of the high performance computing industry as it applies computational modeling, simulation and analysis.
Panel members also:
- Gain access to the library of research and insight from Intersect360 Research.
- Attend exclusive receptions and networking events hosted by Intersect360 Research at industry events for the high performance computing community.
- Participate in conference calls hosted by Intersect360 Research exclusively for panel members on contemporary topics in computational modeling and simulation.
- Join a community of industry leaders who discuss technology implementation and share best practices.
- Have their organizations highlighted on the Modeling & Simulation Leadership Panel website and are able to identify the organization's participation in this prestigious group with use of a "member" logo.
Members agree to participate regularly in surveys for Intersect360 Research, a time commitment of approximately 30 minutes per quarter. There is no cost to join the Modeling and Simulation Leadership Panel.
To request an invitation to the Modeling and Simulation Leadership Panel, please submit the following form. (Please note that not every requestor will be invited to join the panel):
©2011 Intersect 360 Inc. All rights reserved.
|Worldwide High Performance Computing 2013 Total Market Model and 2014–18 Forecast (Jun 2014)|
|HPC500 Group Call: The Impact of the IBM/Lenovo Deal on HPC (Jun 2014)|
|This Week in HPC: IBM Edge Conference in Las Vegas (May 2014)|