In this broad-based survey, HPC end user organizations provided ratings of prominent vendors across multiple dimensions. The study provides insights into the competitive market dynamics in HPC, addressing questions such as:
- Which vendors have the greatest presence with HPC users, in both awareness and usage?
- Which vendors are highest rated for technical capabilities, operational capabilities, and overall?
- Which vendors have the best loyalty among existing users, and which will have the most success acquiring new users?
- Which vendors have the best future outlook for HPC?
The study is based on responses from 194 user organizations from 30 different countries worldwide, across a wide range of use cases and budget sizes, providing insights for the broad HPC community. Users rated vendors in four modules:
- AMD EPYC CPUs
- AMD Radeon GPUs
- Fujitsu A64fx ARM CPUs
- Intel Xeon CPUs
- Intel all other (FPGAs, GPUs, neural, etc.)
- IBM POWER CPUs
- Marvell ThunderX1/X2/X3 ARM CPUs
- NVIDIA GPUs for HPC and AI
- Atos (Bull)
- Dell EMC
- HPE (not including Cray)
- Penguin Computing
- Dell EMC
- VAST Data
- Alibaba Cloud
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- IBM Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
- Penguin On-Demand (POD)
- R Systems
Purchase price: $25,000 USD
Smaller modules derived from this report are also available for purchase; contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Log into Your Account
New here? Create an Account
Your account has been created. Close this popup and you're ready to go!