- Worldwide HPC market recovers to reach $60.2 billion in 2025.
- Cloud will continue to grow at over 20% CAGR on top of very high growth 2020.
- AI supports ongoing growth of both HPC and cloud.
- HPC market will rebound in 2021 from COVID-19 echo-effect as sales cycles come back in.
- HPC server revenue growth will continue to concentrate in larger configurations.
- Fueled in part by Exascale computing
- Lower-end systems have higher replacement by cloud computing
- Entry-level HPC servers will be essentially flat after COVID-19 rebound
- At this point, we do not anticipate full-year, supply-side effect of microprocessor shortage.
- New comprehensive Intersect360 Research study on HPC software environments
- Upcoming Winter Classic Student Cluster Competition
- Look ahead to SC21